BEIJING, Oct 26 (APP):Two Pakistani textile traders have participated in the 2021 World Textile Merchandising Conference opened in Keqiao district, Shaoxing, East China’s Zhejiang province. Abdullah Afridi, a well known garment and textile exporter based in Keqiao participated in the conference along with a fellow businessman Mahmood Khan told APP that the conference would act… Continue reading Pakistani traders attend Textile Merchandising Conference, Keqiao, Shaoxing China
- China’s national political advisory body holds leadership meeting
- Jordan keens to expand trade relations with Pakistan: Envoy
- Bilawal stresses reconciliation among politicians to strengthen democracy
- Mr. Murtaza Solangi Caretaker Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting addressing a PeaceFLIX International Conference and Award Ceremony
- Women advocates viewing the different Books at stall during 3rd Law Books Festival 2024 at District Court, organized by District Bar Association.