No Pakistani casualty in Istanbul airport attack: FO Spokesman

573

ISLAMABAD, June 29 (APP): The Foreign Office on Wednesday confirmed that no casualty had been reported so far of any Pakistani citizen in the terrorist attack at Istanbul’s airport.

“As of now, no Pakistani [is] among casualties or injured,” Spokesman Nafees Zakaria said in a message at the social media website Twitter.

The Spokesman said Pakistan’s Consulate was in touch with the authorities concerned including with Turkey’s Governor Office.