29 bodies of Shah Noorani blast victims handed over to heirs

171

KARACHI, Nov 13 (APP): Twenty-nine bodies of the victims of Shah Noorani shrine blast were handed over to heirs after medico-legal formalities at the Civil Hospital Karachi on Sunday, while the identity of four other deceased could not be ascertained so far.
According to rescue officials, 33 bodies and 55 injured of the Saturday’s explosion at the Dargah in Balochistan were shifted to various health facilities of the city.
Thirty-three bodies and 41 injured were brought to Civil Hospital Karachi, while eight injured were shifted to Jinnah Post-Graduate Medical Centre (JPMC) and six wounded admitted to Abbasi Shaheed Hospital.
A Civil Hospital official said 21 of the injured brought to the hospital were discharged after treatment, while 20 others were under treatment at the health facility.
Similarly, seven injured were discharged after treatment at JPMC and one injured woman was admitted to the hospital, the hospital sources said.
At Abbasi Shaheed Hospital, six injured of the blast were being treated.
According to Civil Hospital officials, the names of the 29 deceased, who were identified, are Ahsan Ali, Asma Akhtar, Muhammad Danish, Pervaiz, Zubaida, Ehsan, Noman Ehsan, Shehla, Aslam, Ali Raza, Abdul Rehman, Adnan, Imran, Khurram, Iqra, Umme-Farwa, Sher Bano, Lubna, Shahida, Samreen, Afroz, Akbar, Farhan, Babu, Allah Dinu, Muhammad Yaseem, Aqsa Raza, Tahir Raj and Komal Raj.