Briefing the media persons about performance of the telecom sector here, Chairman Pakistan Telecommunication Authority (PTA) General (Retd.) Amir Azim Bajwa Monday said “The telecom sector has contributed over Rs 218.8 billion to the national exchequer during the last financial year.” He said that teledensity (landline telephone connections per 100 people in a specified geographic… Continue reading Telecom sector attracts $202.34mln FDI during 2020-21
- PHC stops development works till general election
- Agreement to operationalize loss & damage fund reached at Dubai climate conference: UN
- JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazalur Rehman addressing to Shuhda-e-Islam and Tufaan -e-Aqsa Conference on the occasion of Yom-e-Shahadat of Ex-Senator Dr. Khalid Mehmood Soomro at Municipal Stadium.
- President for creating awareness about HIV/AIDS to prevent its spread
- PM reiterates govt’s resolve to further strengthen HIV response