ISLAMABAD, Aug 23 (APP): The export of fans witnessed an increase of 16.19 percent during the first month of current fiscal year, against the exports of the corresponding period of last year. The country exported fans worth US$2.684 million during July 2022 against the exports of US$2.310 million during July 2021, showing a growth of… Continue reading Fans’ export increases 16.19% during July 2022
- PHC stops development works till general election
- Agreement to operationalize loss & damage fund reached at Dubai climate conference: UN
- JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazalur Rehman addressing to Shuhda-e-Islam and Tufaan -e-Aqsa Conference on the occasion of Yom-e-Shahadat of Ex-Senator Dr. Khalid Mehmood Soomro at Municipal Stadium.
- President for creating awareness about HIV/AIDS to prevent its spread
- PM reiterates govt’s resolve to further strengthen HIV response