ISLAMABAD, Apr 14 (APP): The government’s fiscal stimulus has succeeded in improving economic as well as social outlook, strengthening the prospects of the country’s economic recovery as indicated by various indicators. “The expectations of economic recovery are strengthening on the basis of improvement in business confidence evident from industrial growth,” official sources said adding the… Continue reading Fiscal stimulus improves economy, strengthens recovery prospects
- PHC stops development works till general election
- Agreement to operationalize loss & damage fund reached at Dubai climate conference: UN
- JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazalur Rehman addressing to Shuhda-e-Islam and Tufaan -e-Aqsa Conference on the occasion of Yom-e-Shahadat of Ex-Senator Dr. Khalid Mehmood Soomro at Municipal Stadium.
- President for creating awareness about HIV/AIDS to prevent its spread
- PM reiterates govt’s resolve to further strengthen HIV response