BEIJING, May 16 (APP):Pakistan’s export of sesame seeds to China achieved a historical figure of $45.99 million, rising by 102.49 percent in the first quarter of 2022, said Badar-uz-Zaman, Commercial Counselor of the Pakistani Embassy in China. He told China Economic Net (CEN) that according to the General Administration of Customs of the People’s Republic… Continue reading Pakistan’s export of sesame seeds to China increases to $46 million in first quarter
- PHC stops development works till general election
- Agreement to operationalize loss & damage fund reached at Dubai climate conference: UN
- JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazalur Rehman addressing to Shuhda-e-Islam and Tufaan -e-Aqsa Conference on the occasion of Yom-e-Shahadat of Ex-Senator Dr. Khalid Mehmood Soomro at Municipal Stadium.
- President for creating awareness about HIV/AIDS to prevent its spread
- PM reiterates govt’s resolve to further strengthen HIV response