ISLAMABAD, Aug 03 (APP): Pakistan on Wednesday reaffirmed its strong commitment to ‘One-China’ policy and expressed firm support to China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. “Pakistan is deeply concerned over the evolving situation in the Taiwan Strait, which has serious implications for regional peace and stabili,” the Foreign Office said in a statement. The FO said… Continue reading Pakistan reaffirms ‘One-China’ policy over Taiwan Strait issue
- Lahore-Guangzhou flight operation from Dec 20
- Govt striving to resolve problems of enabled persons : CM
- Chief Minister Gilgit-Baltistan Haji Gulber Khan visit the hospital to inquire the injured person’s health of Hudur incident by terrorist attack on passenger bus.
- Chief Minister Gilgit-Baltistan Haji Gulber Khan with other people attending the funeral prayer of martyrs of Hudur incident by terrorist attack on passenger bus
- RDA issues notices to four illegal housing schemes