ISLAMABAD, May 24 (APP):Leader of the House in the Senator, Senator Azam Nazeer Tarar on Tuesday said that all legal powers of Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) administration will be used in order to protect and facilitate the citizens of federal capital. “On behalf of the federal government I assure the house that law enforcement agencies… Continue reading ICT administration to ensure capital’s citizens safety; Senate told
- Dr Nadeem meets Bill Gates
- Renowned Writer Mustansar Hussain Tarar addressing during a closing ceremony of 16th Aalmi Urdu Conference at Arts Council.
- Classical Dancer Amna Mawaz performing at the closing ceremony of 16th Aalmi Urdu Conference at Arts Council.
- Caretaker Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Dr. Umar Saif addressing Pakistan-Qatar IT Conference in Doha
- HCCI president expresses condolence on death of Ajmal Dehlvi