KARACHI, Nov 22 (APP): Governor of Sindh, Imran Ismail said that the different kinds of steps had been taken to eliminate sense of insecurity among minorities communities and in addition, to help minorities to avail equal job opportunities in the country. He expressed such views while addressing the Dewali Festival organized by Ministry of Religious… Continue reading Steps taken by govt to eliminate sense of insecurity among minorities in country: Governor Sindh
- PHC stops development works till general election
- Agreement to operationalize loss & damage fund reached at Dubai climate conference: UN
- JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazalur Rehman addressing to Shuhda-e-Islam and Tufaan -e-Aqsa Conference on the occasion of Yom-e-Shahadat of Ex-Senator Dr. Khalid Mehmood Soomro at Municipal Stadium.
- President for creating awareness about HIV/AIDS to prevent its spread
- PM reiterates govt’s resolve to further strengthen HIV response