UNITED NATIONS, Nov 29 (APP):UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres Monday warned that Israeli violations of Palestinian human rights and illegal settlement activity was putting the prospect of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict at risk. “Persistent violations of the rights of Palestinians along with the expansion of settlements risk eroding the prospect of a two-State… Continue reading Israeli actions against Palestinians eroding two-state solution – UN chief warns
- PHC stops development works till general election
- Agreement to operationalize loss & damage fund reached at Dubai climate conference: UN
- JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazalur Rehman addressing to Shuhda-e-Islam and Tufaan -e-Aqsa Conference on the occasion of Yom-e-Shahadat of Ex-Senator Dr. Khalid Mehmood Soomro at Municipal Stadium.
- President for creating awareness about HIV/AIDS to prevent its spread
- PM reiterates govt’s resolve to further strengthen HIV response