BEIJING, Aug 4 (APP):The 330MW Thar Energy Limited Power Plant (TEL), a mine-mouth lignite-fired power plant under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) at Thar Coal Block II, Sindh, was successfully synchronized with the National Grid. The Project is a joint venture among Hub Power Company Limited (HUBCO), Fauji Fertilizer Company Limited (FFC), and China Machinery… Continue reading CPEC; 330MW TEL successfully synchronized with National Grid
- Dr Nadeem meets Bill Gates
- Renowned Writer Mustansar Hussain Tarar addressing during a closing ceremony of 16th Aalmi Urdu Conference at Arts Council.
- Classical Dancer Amna Mawaz performing at the closing ceremony of 16th Aalmi Urdu Conference at Arts Council.
- Caretaker Federal Minister for IT and Telecommunication Dr. Umar Saif addressing Pakistan-Qatar IT Conference in Doha
- HCCI president expresses condolence on death of Ajmal Dehlvi