ISLAMABAD, Mar 22 (APP): The Universal Service Fund (USF) Board approved as many as nine projects worth approximately Rs 8.15 billion to provide High Speed Mobile Broadband Services (HSMBS) to approximately 7.59 million people in un-served and under-served areas of Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. On the advised of Minister for Information Technology (IT)… Continue reading USF approves Rs 8.15 bln projects for providing HSMBS to 7.59 mln people
- FGRF’s UK head receives prestigious ‘Outstanding Citizen Award 2023’
- Dr Nadeem to address global environmental conference
- Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Interfaith Harmony Maulana Tahir Ashrafi, Turkish Consul Journal Durmus Basttug ,and Chinese Consul General Director Mr DU YUE cutting cake during the Interfaith Harmony Conference at a local hotel.
- A woman takes a selfie in a flower show at Jilani Park Race Course
- IRSA releases 88,000 cusecs water