Husband, wife burnt in Peshawar gas leakage explosion

ISLAMABAD, Jan 1 (APP):A mother and her husband were burnt in an explosion due to gas leakage in phase-7, Hayatabad in Peshawar early Friday. An official of rescue said that the fire broke out at the house due to a gas leakage blast that injured a wife and husband, a private news channel reported.  The… Continue reading Husband, wife burnt in Peshawar gas leakage explosion

Gas leakage claims life

ABBOTTABAD, Dec 31 (APP):In a tragic incident in Abbottabad, a fatal house fire broke out due to a gas heater, claiming a precious life. A Rescue-1122 fire vehicle, accompanied by firefighters and an ambulance with a medical technician, swiftly responded to the scene to control the flames and provide emergency assistance. Despite the issuance of guidelines… Continue reading Gas leakage claims life

People collecting burnt evidence and other house hold items at the house in Ghaziabad which caught fire after blast due to gas leakage resulting nine peoples burnt in the incident.

APP20-100822 HYDERABAD: August 10– People collecting burnt evidence and other house hold items at the house in Ghaziabad which caught fire after blast due to gas leakage resulting nine peoples burnt in the incident. APP Photo by Farhan khan
APP20-100822 HYDERABAD:

People gathered on the spot after roof of house collapsed in Barki Road area due to an explosion caused by a gas leakage resulting five persons including a woman killed in this incident

APP57-060421 LAHORE: April 06 - People gathered on the spot after roof of house collapsed in Barki Road area due to an explosion caused by a gas leakage resulting five persons including a woman killed in this incident. APP Photo by Mustafa Lashari
APP Services