ISLAMABAD, Feb 21 (APP): Azad Jammu and Kashmir President Sardar Masood Khan Sunday said that Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi wanted to take full control of Indian Illegally occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK), in order to again win the parliamentary elections in 2024. “If the Kashmir issue had been resolved through drawing-room politics, the UN… Continue reading Modi wants to take full control of IIOJK to win next polls: AJK president
- PHC stops development works till general election
- Agreement to operationalize loss & damage fund reached at Dubai climate conference: UN
- JUI-F Chief Maulana Fazalur Rehman addressing to Shuhda-e-Islam and Tufaan -e-Aqsa Conference on the occasion of Yom-e-Shahadat of Ex-Senator Dr. Khalid Mehmood Soomro at Municipal Stadium.
- President for creating awareness about HIV/AIDS to prevent its spread
- PM reiterates govt’s resolve to further strengthen HIV response