A view of Chauburji (Four Towers) is a Mughal era monument in the Provincial Capital. The monument was built in 1646 C.E. during the reign of the emperor Shah Jahan. The restoration was carried out by the Department of Archeology, Government of Pakistan in the late 1960s.

A view of Chauburji (Four Towers) is a Mughal era monument in the Provincial Capital. The monument was built in 1646 C.E. during the reign of the emperor Shah Jahan. The restoration was carried out by the Department of Archeology, Government of Pakistan in the late 1960s.
APP05-120423 LAHORE: April 12 - A view of Chauburji (Four Towers) is a Mughal era monument in the Provincial Capital. The monument was built in 1646 C.E. during the reign of the emperor Shah Jahan. The restoration was carried out by the Department of Archeology, Government of Pakistan in the late 1960s. APP/MTF/TZD/FHA
A view of Chauburji (Four Towers) is a Mughal era monument in the Provincial Capital. The monument was built in 1646 C.E. during the reign of the emperor Shah Jahan. The restoration was carried out by the Department of Archeology, Government of Pakistan in the late 1960s.
APP05-120423 LAHORE
APP Services