ISLAMABAD, Jun 14 (APP):The government had released Rs 725.697 million for various agriculture and livestock sectors uplift projects of Ministry of National Food Security and Research under its Public Sector Development Program (PSDP) 2018-19 as against the total allocations of Rs 1,143.073 million.
- UNSC puts vote on Gaza ceasefire resolution on hold, as Guterres pushes for peace
- Amna Baloch meets Pakistani students in Brussels
- President for collective efforts to make Pakistan corruption free, economically strong country
- Workers’ remittances record inflow of $2.3 billion in November
- PNCA’s 2-day special puppet shows start