Four of a family suffered burns

Four of a family suffered burns
FAISALABAD, Jan 18 (APP):A fire broke out in a room due to gas leakage in Millat road area, resulting in burn injuries to four people of a family including two children near here on Thursday morning.
According to Rescue-1122, a gas heater was on in the room at a home located near game chowk, Millat road when  blaze broke out.Consequently,Muhammad Ajmal, his wife Humaira and two daughters Anaya (6-months) and Hadia (3-years) suffered burns and were rushed to Allied Hospital.
APP Services