ISLAMABAD, Jun 11 (APP):Around Rs 200 billion had been allocated in the next fiscal year budget for the road and rail network, which also formed part of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) , Minister of State for Revenue Hammad Azhar said in his budget speech on Tuesday. Out of Rs 200 billion, he said, Rs.156 billion would be spent through the National Highways Authority.
- Sindh Games Sepak Takraw Event: Karachi secures men’s trophy, Mirpurkhas claims women’s title
- Caretaker provincial government managed to steer province out of financial crunches: CM
- Decisive leadership, calculated response to oppressing forces helped liberate Nagorno-Karabakh: Mushahid
- Pakistani garments gaining popularity in China
- A customer buying coat from roadside vendor