ISLAMABAD, Jun 19 (APP):The government has so far released an amount of Rs 406.930 million for various projects of the Industries and Production Division under the Public Sector Development Programme PSDP 2018-19) against the total allocation of Rs769.999 million earmarked for the current fiscal year.
- 2nd China-Indian Ocean Region Forum on Blue Economy Cooperation kicks off in Kunming, China
- Measures indispensable for developing PID on modern lines: Solangi
- Iraqi ambassador calls on CM Naqvi
- Second meeting of SIFC working group on development of special economic zones
- Caretaker Federal Minister for Information, Broadcasting and Parliamentary Affairs, Murtaza Solangi visits various section of Radio Pakistan Quetta during his visit to the station