- Advertisement -
LAHORE, Nov 29 (APP):National Accountability Bureau(NAB)Lahore on Saturday held its monthly open court where top officials listened to complaints from people affected by housing scams.
According to a NAB spokesperson,Rs.88 million was given to victims of the Khayaban-e-Amin Housing Society. People affected by other schemes — including Future Vision,Omega Housing,Le Villa De Paris,Al-Noor Orchard and Rehman Garden also attended.
NAB said 80% of claims in the Khayaban-e-Amin case and 85% in the Le Villa De Paris case have been settled. Officials ordered quick action on remaining complaints and recoveries.
NAB Lahore said it was working to protect citizens and has returned billions of rupees to victims so far.
The bureau advised people to check the legal status of housing schemes before investing.
Participants appreciated the open court for providing direct access to NAB officials.